- Renovations for 92 hospitals done in the last five years.
- 210 new renovations hospital planned to be executed in the coming three years .
- standardized the decontamination policies for the MOH hospitals
- standardized the supply for MOH CSSDs.
- Acquiring the latest technologies in the sterility assurance solutions and supplies.
- Activate the real function of the CSSD Coordinators over the kingdom, and links them to the sterilization services at infection control directorate .
- Raising the awareness of the endoscopy decontamination by education , standardized the policies and project plans renovations.
- Lunching the high diploma for CSSD technicians with cooperation with king abdulaziz university.
- Continuous education for CSSD managers and technicians under the umbrella of IAHCSMM
The hospital-acquired infections pose a major challenge and threat to the quality of health services across the world, so it has become of great importance to combat infections and provide health facilities with programs and trained cadres in this field.
We would like to welcome all of you to the website of the Health Facilities Infection Control General Department, where you can have a look at the department’s vision, mission and objectives, in addition to recognizing its divisions, achievements and the latest news and activities. In addition, the website provides general and modern information on infection control at all levels. Besides, you can visit the following website for further information on infection prevention and control.